All Volunteers Receive
- 2018 official Atlantic Tire Championships volunteer dry fit t-shirt.
- Volunteers working 3 or more shifts between Monday and Friday will receive an additional dry fit t-shirt.
- Parking pass to be used during for their shift
- Food and beverages during their shift
- Start and end times of shifts can vary due to weather delays and changes in match schedule, etc. Personal flexibility is encouraged.
- Volunteer registration will end on September 1, 2018.
- All volunteers are expected to attend one Orientation Session. These sessions will be held at the Cary Tennis Park. Dates and times to be determined and posted on the website.
- Volunteers are a vital part of our tournament. There are certain rules and procedures that must be followed. These items will be discussed at orientation.
- Shifts will be scheduled in 3-1/2 hour slots (subject to change)
Ballpersons must be at least 12 years of age by September 10, 2018. Adults can be ballpersons too.
Ballperson Training Session
2018 Atlantic Tire Championships Ballperson training sessions will be scheduled soon.
Volunteer Committee Descriptions